Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My son's birthday



Today is my son's 6th birthday, which reminds me of all the joys and pains since we had him with us. The first word he said, the first step he tried, the first day he went to kindergarten, the days he got sick, coughing, and Daddy held him in his arms, sitting the whole night ......it seemed as if all of these had happened yesterday. How time flies! Six years had passed by before we knew it. I am lucky to have my son in my life. It brings me great joy to share the hardship and happiness in the process of his grown-up. Sorry I am unable to go back home to celebrate his birthday.

Hi Mark. Happy birthday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jean

Happy birthday to your son, Mark!

Blog is a useful link for you sharing your ideas and feelings. That's great! We also use blog to share our learning experiences, happy or bad expeniences about new technology. The main thing is we can learn from each other, not studying alone. I'll seek for your help if I have any problem.

-Maggie-

dlh_downunder said...

Some great posts & photos, Jean, well done! & congratulations to your son on his birthday!

-Debra-

dlh_downunder said...

How are you coping Jean? It sounds like you are very homesick! When will you be able to visit or go home again?

I wonder how you're going with your planning of your webquest? We'll talk ore about this o Saturday i the next workshop, I think ...

-Debra-

kazlivmo said...

Yes, Jean as a mum myself, I know how quickly our children seem to grow. My son has a birthday soon too and I was away for his birthday one year.

It seems like forever when you are apart from your children but when you go home, you will have so much to share and talk about and probably a lot of drawings to look at and stories to hear from him. He will also be proud of you, that you were so clever and courageous as to study in another country. He will want to hear about your big adventure. You are a great role model to him.

--karen--