Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Week 3


In the first workshop, I created my own blog and wiki page. Following the guidance of Debra, I found it not so difficult as I had thought. It was great fun to learn to use those tools to do magics. So the first thing I did the next day (Sunday) was to take a look at my newborn blog and try to remove the photo posted there in which my eyes are close, thinking. I googled my blog and found it. However, the problem with me was that I couldn't edit it as an owner. The only thing I could do was to view it as a passer-by. I didn't know what to do(not smart?Yes.). Then I went back and asked my flat mate for advice. Two days later, I came back and tried again. Haha. You can guess what happened. I was successful in removing the first picture with a new one. Moreover, I created a new post. That's great. For me, it is no longer an compulsory assignment. Now I enjoy myself. What I need is more practice.
Practice makes perfect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jean

Well done! You're so smart as well.
I agree with you Practice, Practice, Practice again makes Perfect! Let's carry on explore more on blog and make use of it.
I tried to create a new colum and put new post on it, unforunately, it doesn't work! Maybe I'll seek Debra's help next Friday.

Look forward to seeing your new postings on your blog.

-Maggie-