Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Comment on Yuki's

Hi Yuki,

I just visited your website finding the home page quite attractive. All the information were well organized and the instructions were easy to follow. I liked the background and color of the homepage. And the pictures and animations on the homepage were wonderful, relevant and flash. I wondered who you specially designed these activities for. Matching was rather easy. I think younger students would love to do this matching because they can easily get the correct answers, which would be quite motivating.

When I did the activities, I found that all the link "index" except on the page of cloze don't work. Would you pls check all the links on each page? One more suggestion is that you add link to your webquest on your homepage.

Thanks. I enjoyed doing those activities.

-Jin-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jean

After your clarification, I totally understood the rationale of crossword. In fact, you designed a very creative crossword activity, as a learner, I need a little bit hints to complete this task. Well done! Jean

Good Luck for everything!

Maggie

jEss's AusSi hOUse said...

that is a really good project~~~!

But I still want to give you some suggestion...if you don't mind~~~

Could you please put more colorful pictures??? students like a little bit more vivid activity(I like fancy~~~). and it also might help to reduce students' anxiety? Don't you think so?

But, that is still a good one~~~!
I like it !~

Jessie